All Silgan Unicep employees are eligible to participate in our dental, medical and/or vision benefits after a probationary waiting period.
- Works on a production line packaging products, following written guidelines and specifications for each product.
- Independently operates production machinery after the successful completion of training and certification.
- Follows established quality requirements for each product.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures for operating equipment and handling raw materials and finished goods.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret written policies and procedures.
- Ability to complete paperwork correctly.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and count.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Varied position throughout shift, including standing and/or sitting for up to 2 hours at a time.
- Frequently required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stand and walk.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds (12kg).
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds (23kg).
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to grasp small objects.
- Vision ability including close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable those individuals who are disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act to perform the essential functions of this job.