All Silgan Unicep employees are eligible to participate in our dental, medical and/or vision benefits after a probationary waiting period.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Clean, mop, wash, buff, and vacuum floors.
- Empty trashcans.
- Maintain outside walk areas including sweeping debris and washing walkways.
- Clean and polish fixtures.
- Remove recycling materials.
- Track and order maintenance supplies.
- Clean windows.
- Dust furniture.
- Clean lunchroom, including refrigerator, microwaves, and washing dishes.
- Remove snow and ice from walkways.
- General facility repairs which may include changing light bulbs, painting, etc.
- Ensure compliance with GMP, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory requirements, in accordance with company policy.
- Adhere to company safety requirements.
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-2 years of facility custodian experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet established timelines.
- Good communication skills.
- Prior experience in a FDA manufacturing facility preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations preferred.
- Frequently required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stand and walk, for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Occasionally required to climb.
- Frequently required to kneel and stoop.
- Frequently required to bend at waist and knees.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Vision ability including close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Frequently required to work with cleaners, solvents and chemicals. MSDS sheets are provided.
- Occasionally required to work outside in inclement weather conditions.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable those individuals who are disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act to perform the essential functions of this job.