- Responsible for updating monthly unitized forecasts by working cross functionally with Program Management team.
- Assist Operations in the Forecast & Capacity Planning process.
- Process daily revenue and monthly large program reporting.
- Review work order entry transactions to ensure entries are accurate. Coordinate batch work order analysis and review.
- Analyze manufacturing variances on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinate, monitor, and maintain production order review chart.
- Routinely review overhead information and coordinate overhead rate updates.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies, update items and bills of materials.
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, and month-end close processes, including WIP.
- Work with Material Review Board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory.
- Coordinate annual physical inventory and routine cycle counts. Investigate variances and assist in resolution.
- Serve as backup for customer invoicing and process accounts receivable collections from customers.
- Provide backup for processing daily bank deposits.
- Serve as backup for payroll including processing bi-weekly paychecks, direct deposits and 401(k) transmittals.
- Function as backup for A/P including verifying and coding of invoices for payment.
- Assist with monthly spending reviews and prepare monthly cost reports of actual to budget comparisons.
- Maintain records of financial documents with supporting materials.
- Recommend, design and implement department processes and protocols.
- Perform financial analysis as requested.
- Assist VP of Finance with special projects.
- Ensure compliance with GMP, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory requirements, as they relate to the job position and in accordance with company policy.
- Adhere to company safety requirements.
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a combination of equivalent experience and education.
- 3-5 years accounting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet established timelines.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with ERP systems (i.e. MAS 90/SAGE) preferred.
- Previous experience in a FDA-regulated manufacturing facility preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations preferred.
- Frequently required to sit and walk.
- Occasionally required to stand.
- Frequently required to talk and hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Vision ability including close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Good manual dexterity to handle small objects.
This is an on-site position at our Spokane, WA facility.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable those individuals who are disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act to perform the essential functions of this job.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year