Benefits: All Silgan Unicep employees are eligible to participate in our dental, medical and/or vision benefits after a probationary waiting period.
- Establish and maintain an understanding of Silgan Unicep’s products and services and how they are applied in each market segment we serve.
- Serve as point of contact for assigned customers/programs.
- Provide project updates to supported APMs, PMs, and Management as necessary.
- Assist with the administration of the Quote process with a basic understanding of cost drivers, customer business needs and Silgan Unicep’s sales processes. Quote process entails interaction with quote team, suppliers, customers and sales executives.
- Input quote data into spreadsheet form for analysis and reporting.
- Process and enter Sales Orders.
- Assist APMs, PMs, and Management to administer customer contracts.
- Assist with New Product Introduction (NPI), product transfers, and end-of-life activities. Generate and tracks cross-functional action item lists and ensure alignment with customer expectations.
- Assist with ongoing production for established programs by leading cross-functional teams, as required, to ensure that programs are conducted in accordance with the requirements of sales orders and program objectives, elevating unresolved issues to management.
- Assist APMs and PMs with managing cash flow, budgets, forecasts, profit & loss, program timelines, resources, and key milestones.
- Write Work Orders and obtain required signatures.
- Identify and support development of organic growth opportunities with existing customer base.
- Generate, maintain and publish reports on cost, margins, and inventory levels.
- Ensure compliance with GMP, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory requirements, in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Adhere to company safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business preferred.
- Experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing facility preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations preferred.
- Basic knowledge of cost accounting and materials procurement preferred.
- Proven proficiency in managing timelines.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical publications and reports.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in both oral and written formats.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Proficient with applied business and economic mathematics and analysis.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and to deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel & Project.
- Experience working in CRM databases with proficiency in Salesforce preferred.
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to walk.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Occasionally required to stand.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds (12kg).
- Vision includes close vision, color vision and distance vision.
- Ability to travel by air or car to meet with customers.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable those individuals who are disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act to perform the essential functions of this job.