- Works on a production line packaging products, following written guidelines and specifications for each product.
- Independently operates production machinery after the successful completion of training and certification.
- Follows established quality requirements for each product.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures for operating equipment and handling raw materials and finished goods.
- Cross train to other work stations to enable rotation of work.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Maintains good housekeeping and a clean work area.
- Promotes teamwork by working with others to achieve production efficiency, quality, and on-time delivery goals.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position
- Ensure compliance with GMP, QSR/ISO, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory requirements, in accordance with company policy.
- Adheres to company safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing facility preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations preferred.
- Prior experience working on a production line preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret written policies and procedures.
- Ability to complete paperwork correctly.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and count.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others to achieve goals.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to recognize good quality and perform to quality standards.
- Varied position throughout shift, including standing and/or sitting for up to 2 hours at a time.
- Frequently required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to stand and walk.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to grasp small objects.
- Vision ability including close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable those individuals who are disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act to perform the essential functions of this job.