Benefits: All Silgan Unicep employees are eligible to participate in our dental, medical and/or vision benefits after a probationary waiting period.
- Generate a pipeline through nurturing and qualifying leads, prospecting, cold calling, and face to face meetings of potential customers.
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to begin the sales process.
- Manage and maintain tracking of Business Development opportunities and customer database.
- Assist with inside sales support for direct mailings, samples, and other marketing/sales activities as needed.
- Prepare and give prospective customer updates to Senior Management, Program Management, and Marketing teams regarding progress and roadblocks.
- Complete research projects as designated by management.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Ensure compliance with GMP, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory requirements, in accordance with company policy.
- Adhere to company safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or a combination of equivalent experience &/or education.
- Ability to learn, understand, and articulate the range of Silgan Unicep’s capabilities.
- Ability to learn about client markets and core business processes.
- Ability to interact cross-functionally at all organizational levels.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute multiple projects and excel in a results-oriented work environment.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to interact cross-functionally at all organizational levels.
- Experience working with CRM database preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Outlook).
- Frequently required to sit, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 20 pounds (9 kg).
- Vision ability including close vision, distance vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to travel occasionally by air or car to attend business meetings.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable those individuals who are disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act to perform the essential functions of this job.