Benefits: All Silgan Unicep employees are eligible to participate in our dental, medical and/or vision benefits after a probationary waiting period.
- Generate a pipeline through nurturing and qualifying leads, prospecting, and cold calling potential customers
- Understand applications for Silgan Unicep’s products and services in all target markets.
- Field inbound sales inquiries, qualify opportunities, and gather pertinent project information in preparation for quote.
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to begin sales process
- Follow up with customers continuously, responding to customer enquiries through calls, emails, and/or letters
- Work in CRM (Salesforce) to grow and maintain prospect/project database.
- Assist with inside sales support for direct mailings, samples, and other marketing/sales activities as needed
- Complete research projects as designated by management
- Ensure compliance with GMP, FDA, OSHA, and all other regulatory requirements, in accordance with company policy
- Adhere to company safety requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a combination of equivalent experience and/or education
- Ability to learn about customer’s market and core business processes
- Ability to learn, understand, and articulate the range of Silgan Unicep’s capabilities
- Superior communication skills with the ability to interact cross-functionally at all organizational levels
- Strong time management and prioritization skills with a demonstrated ability to execute multiple projects and excel in a results-oriented work environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word and Excel
- Proficient with CRM software. (Salesforce)
- Previous experience in a FDA-regulated manufacturing facility preferred
- Knowledge of GMP regulations preferred
- Regularly required to talk and hear.
- Frequently required to walk.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Occasionally required to stand.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds (12kg).
- Vision includes close vision, color vision and distance vision.
- Ability to travel by air or car to meet with customers.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable those individuals who are disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act to perform the essential functions of this job.